Sweet List: Flowery Stair Riser and Kids Puzzle Pieces

3:55 AM

amazing-children-room-design-geometrix-3.jpg

I found these relaxing Kids Room created by Geometrix {via Trendir}. I love the relaxing colors… Grays and yellows go together very well, don`t they? Classy.

 

My only concern is that this actually doesn`t look like a kids bedroom…with that gray, furry, carpet, modern furniture and lights.  But I would love this for me and my sisters now that we`re young ladies. Just add a little flower pot and it would look very much girly.

amazing-children-room-design-geometrix-1.jpg

 

amazing-children-room-design-geometrix-2.jpg

 

And here`s the flowery stair riser I love, love, love.

stair-riser-decor-ideas-4.jpg

via Trendir

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *