Monkey Birthday Inspiration

11:18 PM

I`m never really a fan of monkeys. Even if Paul Frank was a hit when I was first year in high school. Well, yeah… The Paul Frank monkey is sooo cute and I find it adorable, but somehow I associated monkeys with boys and I`m a girl so I would just pick a unicorn instead. :)

 

But today, I found a little lady who celebrated her 2nd birthday  on Greeneyed with a monkey theme…and I might change my mind about monkeys. Squishy cute!

 

monkey-cake

 

Sock-Monkey

 

monkey-party-serving

 

monkey-party-favors

Look  at those cute party favors and monkey hats.

 

kids-crochet-monkey-hats

 

monkey-party-decor (1)

 

All Photos from Green Eyed.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *