On A Stick: Book Preview

1:29 AM

stick_cover

 

I found this mouth-watering photos from the new book On A Stick by Matt Armendariz and I think I`m going crazy, I want to go to the States and get a copy for myself and start cooking, cooking, cooking!

 

I wonder…. I wonder how long will they get to have it in bookstores in the Philippines?

 

Now, look at these photos. I`m hungry and panicking and shaking in excitement. But can you blame me?

Corn-dogs

Corn dogs! Oh! Corn dogs! Yum-mmmmy!

View a preview recipe at Design Sponge. Photo via Design Sponge

.

Fruit-Salad-Skewers

Refreshing Fruit Skewers! (Aaah! I`m fainting!)

 

Coconut-Shrimp

Appetizing Coconut Shrimp! Delicious!!!

Popcorn-Balls-550px

POPcorn Balls!!!

Spaghetti-Meatballs

Spaghetti and Meatballs On-A-Stick!

Wow! I mean, wow! Who would`ve thought this was even possible?!

Chicken-Waffles-550px

Chicken and waffles!

Reminds me of Hongkong street foods and the Filipino Kikiam!

 

Fried-Pickles-550px

Fried Pickles!

They look appetizing even if don`t quite like pickles!

Panzanella-Stick

And Panzanella sticks!

Look at those chewy croutons!

 

Now, my dear friends… are you as hungry as I am now?

 

Wow! Smile

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *