10 Stunning Christian Wallpapers

12:57 AM

I’m listing up Christian Wallpapers I actually use and love. I hope these, too, would inspire you as you open up your computer every day.

 

Please also don’t forget to leave some love and encourage those awesome, faithful artists who do these cool wallpapers and give them for free.

 

My favorite is INSPIKS where you can find the coolest Christian resources and wallpapers. Everything below was via Loswls’ links except for the last one.

 

Drop by again soon! I’ll also be posting links to other sites as soon as I can! Have a great day!

 

image

Take Time To Praise by Loswl

 

image

I Will Praise You by Loswl

 

image

Redeemer by kristen_w

 

image

by Alyssasezello :: aka pixel8design

 

image

Acoustic Melodies by R♪ch♡rd F. Mc♫eil™

 

image

Action Speaks by Inspiks

 

image

Fear Not by Alyssasezello :: aka pixel8design

 

image

Sweet Righteousness by Inspiks

 

image

Life by Inspiks

 

image

True Love by Joe Cavazos

 

5666766065_2e571d372c_b

Renew Your Mind by Bible Lock Screens

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *