Vintage Valentines Tea-Party

3:49 PM

image

 

I love tea parties! I know it`s still far till Valentine`s day but this is so inspiring, I can help but post!

 

What I love about this mock-tea party set up by photographer Jenny Haas is the soft, sweet theme and colors.  A little bit classic, and Victorian but very, very princess-like.

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

image

 

I`d love pink juices and this ice frosted, gold-trimmed glasses!

image

 

image

 

image

 

I`d love to host a cute tea party for all my girlfriends in the near future. Winking smile

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I like your site. Cool Pictures.. Great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jeanny Hi Jeanny! Thank you so much! I hope to "see" you and exchange words here on the blog again.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *