You Are Forgiver

12:32 AM

Thank you to my sister Ava for this link. Lovely, lovely song.

 

Good night, my dear friends!

 

May Jesus cradle you tonight as you sleep and listen to this song.

 

Forgiver- Citipointe Live

 

Love,

Cathy

 

I hear your voice
Like a gentle whisper
It's got in the way

Each time I fall
I know You'll be there
To pull me through


I won't forget
The sacrifice You made
I will not turn away

Forgiver
I'm lost within Your loving arms
My Saviour
Your love has made a way for me

Forgiver

You chose to die so i could live forever
Your love has made a way
Your love has made a way


We will declare that You are God
And Your salvation is for all
sins forever washed away
by Your grace, we are saved
by Your grace, we are saved

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! I've been searching for this song forever! I only heard a part of it in church and the tune never left my heart. I wanted to search for it but I didn't know its title or the group who performed it. But now, I found it. Serendipity. God's gift to me, today.

    Thank you Cathy.
    Jenny
    www.mannaforjenny.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *