Pastel Button Bracelets

1:27 AM

I`m always a fan of buttons. Whether it`s a big pink button near the shoulder of a black coat, buttons on watch straps, buttons on pouches and purses… I love them all! Button bracelets, too, are very adorable!

 

Take a look at these bracelets from MiloMade. Each one is unique and doesn`t look like another. They still don`t have it in stores now, I think,  but I couldn`t wait! So pretty!

 

bracelet-03

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bracelet-01

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

bracelet-02

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aaaah! Cute! Buttons make me feel I`m a kid and little things make me happy!

All photos from milomade.co.uk

You Might Also Like

1 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *