White Is Beautiful

11:40 PM

Good evening friends! How are you doing today? It`s close to midnight now and I`m waiting for 12 o`clock `cause of a freebie I`m so excited about.

 

Anyway, while I wait…let me share with you this beautiful photos from Alvhem Makleri.

Oh, dear! I love white! I love everything clean and fresh. In fact I was even thinking of a new blog theme. A white, scrapbook design. But let`s talk about that on another day.

 

Here`s what I`ve been telling you about. Enjoy!

 

01

 

02

 

Untitled-3_ (1)

 

SFD62D5C669266449DD91D5AE5DC663894D_848x

 

Photo Grabbed from Sweet As Candy

View all the photos here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hi, Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures, I like to have a house like this one in future...have a fab day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you liked it, Anzar. It`s neat isn`t it? I`d love to have one myself someday too! Let`s pray. ;) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *