A House Built With Love

5:26 AM

If you were to ask me, I would say this house doesn`t quite look as fancy as the others but this would pass as a dream house. It is one of my favorite houses to date!

 

losfeliz5

 

Don`t you feel like this was built on and with love! Even if everything looks quite ordinary, how it was made lovely and cozy… I find it really amazing and heart-warming. You can feel how the owners tried to make it the best place for them to live.

 

I would love it if our house would turn into something like this!

 

losfeliz13

 

losfeliz12

 

losfeliz15

 

This reminded me of the new post on the Incourage website about Creating A Home That Reflects Our Blessings. Not just putting random objects that look good in the eye, but creating a home where you find joy, where you delight to see and remember the things God has done and God is doing in your life.

 

I would love to help my Mom in this. Winking smile I know she`s done a pretty good job. We`ve got trees and a lot of flowering plants…and lots of childhood and present photographs. But I would also like to do my own part and encourage her more.

 

losfeliz14

 

losfeliz24

 

losfeliz4

losfeliz9

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


How do you plan to make your home a sweet haven of God`s love and blessings?

 

losfeliz1

Designed by Alexandra Angle 

losfeliz25

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Cathy - I'm in love with this house and your blog. I've put you on my blogroll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Corinne Rodrigues Hi Corinne! Wow! Thank you so much! I appreciate it at a lot.

    I saw the photos on your blog. Very beautiful smile! ;)

    More blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog... Drop by sometime.. :-)
    http://rosesdailyjournal.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-journey-3-village-view-long-pasia.html

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *