When I Need To Smile Like A Pretty Flower

5:48 AM

I think I`m having too much of a sweet thing this morning. Not in a bad way though (`cause I don`t mean food, but something else.),You`re  like smiling all the way to your ears and your heart feels so full can`t breathe. It`s funny. haha

 

miababes

I told you before that I like colorful words, colorful blogs, colorful bloggers… {whew! colorful bloggers?}…and colorful songs, btw. And I have one favorite that fits well into that category.

 

When I need to smile, even just in my heart, I would head over to his blog and read any random post. I drop by like a tired, wandering adventurer… and come out refreshed like a happy, pretty flower. hehe My analogy`s weird but seriously, when creativity somehow eludes me, this far away friend inspires me. I feel like I see a part of me in him and how he writes.

 

I dream of one day writing as colorful as he does.

 

And I love, love, love his song I`m posting below.

 

Here`s if you want to read what I just read from Favorite`s colorful blog.

 

Don`t you feel thankful that God can use everything He can to cheer you up when you`re donw?

I do.

 

Good morning!

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *