Silver Lake Memories

4:50 AM

These photos remind of me of the `80s Japanese Interior Design Magazines I loved to read when I was in grade school. {They were actually quite old when I started reading them… I was born on `87 … haha} They were Mom`s old stuff and I think I`m still keeping one of them now along with old letters and cards I received as a kid.

 

I love `80s and asian when they go together in interior design. Brings back a lot of memories! Ok. I don`t remember anything from the `80s. But I do love my Mom`s old Japanese Interior design magazines!

 

silverlake1

 

This is Alexandra Angle`s Project at Silver Lake.

Check out her portfolio here.

 

silverlake2

 

silverlake4

 

silverlake5

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *