Kids Church Interior Ideas: Animal Decoupage

9:18 PM

These Animal Decoupage would look good not just in Kids church but also in any kid`s room.

 

image

ft_spr04msk06_mThese are actually my top 1 favorite print out from the Martha Stewart website.How I wish I`m still a kid so I can decoupage my cabinets with these…

 

But since we`re decorating the room for Kids church, I just printed out the guide (Yey!) and I hope we can decoupage our way over the weekend since it`s summer break and the teachers are available all day, all week long.

 

There`s this pink princess-like cabinet with golden handles that Ferdie, the church artist, and I worked on several months ago… and it would look even more prettier with these cute little animals. I`m also thinking where else we could use it. On the bare walls as well, I guess. But the prob is that I don`t know how to enlarge that cute whale. My printer settings is in Japanese and I`m finding a hard time to enlarge them.


ft_spr04msk05_lAnyway, I`ll post the photos soon. The kids room we`re working on still looks a bit like a stockroom. Still has a long way to go…

 

Honestly, I`m enjoying working with the teachers and serving in Kids Church today—even I`ll be helping out only for a few months. Teaching kids and investing time so they could hear about the Lord is amazing and is a big privilege we I really wouldn`t want to miss. ;)

 

Happy serving!

 

Download the templates here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *