Pretty Dresses

6:29 PM

I have to be honest. I really love white dresses (wedding dresses) and elegant photos! You should this collection from Ivy and Aster via {Hello Lucky}! The dresses are soooo pretty…and the botanical photo wall looks elegant and unique! Very good idea for wedding or garden party photo walls!

 

image

image

 

image

 

Overall, I like the dresses in Ivy and Aster only that most of the beautiful designs show a little too much skin. But  you can tailor it out, I guess.. to pull the whole dress a little higher in the neckline… haha

 

Again, fashion should always go hand in hand with modesty. You can always dress beautifully even if you don`t go overboard with showing too much skin.

 

Let`s find dresses that are stunning and yet not over the top.

 

Happy New Year!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. It's a very nice and interesting blog, just bookmarked it for future reading, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just looking through blogs about baking, art, crafts and whatnot. Yours caught my eye! Its great. I love the second dress!!!

    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year! Love the dresses :D

    I Love your Blog! Can we be affy??? my blogs are chettedizon.wordpress.com and blessedchette.net I saw your blog in Christian clan blogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. @3Fortune Indonesia Oh, Thank you so much! :) Please free to comment and look around anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @riggs Thanks, Riggs! God bless you more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Theresa Theresa, I love the second dress too! Classy! Thanks for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chette Hi Chette! Glad you liked it!

    Thanks for liking the blog, too! Would be glad to connect with you--and to be your friend too... I'll visit your blog! You're on Christian clan blogs too? That's great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the third dress, how elegant and simple! I'm planning a black-tie engagement party in a few months, and I'm going to buy all of my bridesmaids their formal dresses, but I love the third one for ME for my reception! I know I'll want something more comfortable than my big floofy gown to dance the night away :P Thanks for the ideas, love them!

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *