Missing Home

10:30 PM

outdoorfurnatures_webposter

I haven`t been home for almost a month now, and I`m terribly missing our house. Mom and Dad comes over everyday to where my sisters and I are staying now but I surely miss home.

 

I miss my bed and my books. I miss the living room and the kitchen. I miss laying down on the sofa watching TV. I miss the fridge and the store. And Twinkle too! I miss dinner time with the family…and I miss how the house runs everyday.

 

I wonder how people who live far from home deal with homesickness…

But one thing I know for sure. Wherever we may go, God is always with us. With Him always by our side, we feel secure, at peace, and at home.

 

Genesis 28:15 (New International Version)

15 I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you.”

 

The places where we may be staying might be unfamiliar. We may miss the comfort of our own homes and we may wish to just leave and go back where our hearts feels safe. I guess it`s normal. But we should not forget that wherever we may be, our God is constantly with us and watching over the people we love the same way he is constantly taking care of us. Let`s find our comfort in His sovereignty and unfailing love until the day we finally go back home and He takes the “homesickness” away.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *