A Simple Woman`s Daybook {After The Stormy Day Edition}

12:01 PM

FOR TODAY

yanilavigne

Outside my window

No trace of the big storm last week. Pretty much enjoying sunshine!

 

I am thinking

about last night`s sweet victory. Ava won in the pageant! So happy!

Proud `cause you really don`t have to show skin to win. Winking smile

 

I am thankful for

love, hope and happiness.

 

From the learning rooms

Korean! I printed my lessons before the storm came so that`s what kept me busy when the electricity was gone last week.  Language-learning is really challenging, but I`m enjoying the difficulty.

 

3636842237_fd1a4c3032

 

From the kitchen

Ava made embotido {Filipino-style meatloaf that`s steamed before fried, made with ground pork, raisins, carrots and onions}

 

I am wearing

Pyjamas! Winking smile We woke up late. Got home a 4am this morning. The pageant ended at 2am. Papa is still asleep. It`s 12nn!

 

I am going

to go to sleep again in a while.

 

I am reading

articles on Incourage. I`ll be featured there next month! Yey! I`ll let you know when the post is up!

 

chloefrainch13

I am hoping

to have time to go to the dentist this week. It`s been a while since my last visit.

 

I am hearing

a program on the local Christian radio program. {Hey, did you know LJ Salceda is leaving FEBC `cause she`s gonna get married in the US? So sad to hear. She`s been doing broadcast for years. I was listening to her since High School…}

 

Around the house

Our house is pretty cluttered. Everyone`s so tired and sleepy.

 

One of my favorite things

is herb toasted bread! Yummy!

 

A few plans for the rest of the week

Go to the bank `cause they`re asking me a penalty for my dormant account (the one I had back in high school and college). They`re charging P200 every month until I get it active again. Too much!

 

From My Picture Journal

My Nursery Graduation picture. Look at my classmates! I wonder why we`re all confused in these photos! I`m the one in front with short hair and pink headband. Winking smileSlide5

 

Photo Credits: yanilavigne

and chloefranch on Tumblr

and PanlasangPinoy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *