Every young lady should learn how to cook.
Sounds old fashioned? Maybe. But you don`t know when you`ll be needing some cooking skills—say you`re in alone in island and the only thing in there are bugs (and you`re allergic to them!).
Seriously, a girl`s got to learn more than just to cook rice and pour milk over a bowl of cereal. And yes, one day, you`re gonna raise a family so why not learn a few recipes now?
I`ve listed some of the nicest websites where you can find easy-to-do recipes. Find your way through them and…Enjoy cooking!
- MarthaStewart.com | Rich, homemade, very American recipes.
- Rachel Ray | Delicious everyday food. Yum!
- Epicurious | International Recipes
- Food Network | Recipes you see on TV!
- My Recipes.com | Their photos make you extremely hungry!
- Del Monte Kitchenomics | Filipino food and Filipino ingredients!
- Aeri`s Kitchen | Simple, Easy-to-do Korean Dishes and Desserts
- Cooking.com | Like what they serve you in restaurants
- Bento.com | Easy Japanese lunch box recipes
- All Recipes | Classics you need to learn
I know it’s just supposed to be 10, but adding another one isn’t bad at all, isn’t it?
- Design Sponge | Who says a design blog can’t have superb recipes?
Have a great time cooking!