Here are the Contest mechanics.
1. Simply answer this question!
For the brides: The big day draws near and you have to look perfect. How do you plan to look your best? You're encouraged to talk about your gown, makeup artist, desired look, motif, beauty rituals, and how Asian Secrets can help you on your big day.
For the general readers: What are your beauty secrets? You're encouraged to talk about the beauty products, tips, tricks that you swear by, plus how Asian Secrets can be incorporated in your routine.
2. Blog your answer, post it as a note on Facebook, Twitter, and Plurk It. Don't forget to include four things: your answer to the question, the contest poster, mechanics, and link to the contest page. For Twitter and Plurk entries, include the hashtag #asiansecrets.
3. Post all the direct links of your entries in the comments page (below). Don't forget this step, because without it, we won't know you joined! Also include a valid email address.
Weʼll be picking the grand winners based on the quality of your answer and how well you promote your entry online. The contest will run from September 8 to October 1, 12 noon. We will be announcing the winner on 6pm. Good luck!Click here to go the Liz` site: The Great Asian Secrets Giveaway: P40,000 Worth of Prizes!
Now it`s my turn to share my Beauty Secrets!
1. I love natural, organic beauty recipes. I love using milk and a few drops of calamansi for facial mask. Olive oil and sugar make a good scrub. And honey is a good moisturizer (it is not sticky when applied on damp skin)!
2. I eat plenty of fruits and vegetables. What you get inside your body is as important as what you apply to your skin. I believe that if you are healthy within, it will surely reflect on the outside. I personally love tomatoes and leafy greens.
3. I regularly use pore strips. I don`t know about you, but isn`t it fun taking out those white heads and blackheads using pore strips? Have you seen Michelle Phan`s homemade pore strip recipe? Sooo cool!
4. I use virgin coconut oil as lotion. I know you`re thinking it doesn`t smell quite good, but of course, I only use it at night and not when I`m going out. It really makes skin smooth not to mention, the scent helps me feel sleepy easily. Perfect way to relax when you don`t have time for spa.
5. I exfoliate to get rid of dead skin cells. Dry brushing is a good way to remove dead skin cells. Just use a natural brush (a loofa would do, but not synthetic brushes) before taking a bath. It doesn`t only remove old skin cells but helps in circulation as well.
6. I check if my make-up is still in good condition because they could be a breeding ground for bacteria. I wash all my brushes regularly and check my make-up if they`ve expired. This is a good way to prevents break-outs.
8. I have sensitive skin so I use mild and non-soap products. I also make sure everything I use is labeled hypoallergenic. Being aware of your skin type and skin condition is necessary for you to find the right products suitable for you
9. I try to get enough sleep even if my job sometimes keeps me up until morning. I am fully aware that while we are sleeping that`s when our bodies work to create new cells, heal wounds, etc. So I sleep whenever I can.
Finally, 10., I try to smile a lot. Nothing makes a girl ever so pretty than by painting that beautiful smile in her face, right?
My Favorite Products
- The Face Shop face masks
- Shiseido Benefique Whitening Face Lotion
- Nivea Whitening Day Cream
- Maquillage Liquid Foundation
- Maquillage Lipsticks
- Avon Lengthening Mascara
- Clinique Cheek Blush
- Mary Kay Lotion
Asian Secrets Lulur Whitening scrub has Green Tea and Vitamin E. It is also hypoallergenic and not as abrasive as other scrubs out there. So it really fits with my list. And did they said it smells like Jasmine?!! Oh, that really, really made me smile `cause I love Jasmine tea and I can`t wait to see how it smells on my skin! Looking forward to try Asian Secrets` Lulur scrub soon!
Anyway, let`s stay beautiful and remember that real beauty comes from the joy overflowing in one`s heart. Beauty surfaces when a woman knows what she`s worth and every woman should know where her worth comes from.
And that comes from knowing that we are valuable, cherished and deeply loved by the God who created us and died for us—Jesus Christ. Now, that makes me feel really, really beautiful. ;)
“God saw everything that he has made and indeed, it is very good. “