Aaaw! I miss blogging so much! My hands had been full for more than a couple of weeks and as much as wanted to write and post, I sometimes feel too sleepy to even check and clean-up my mail.
But I really want to thank you, friends, for always dropping by.
I think I`ve been sleeping a lot lately, but still it`s not enough to compensate for my lack of “on-time” sleep. My bedtime has changed from evening to morning because of many tasks I should finish and I`m afraid my body clock has turned around. I think my body clock`s set on American time while I`m here, living in Asia.
I really thank the Lord for many things. Jesus knows how much I`ve been afraid of letting go of my dreams and replacing it with His. I know it`s silly. How can I not trust Him?
The wrestling took such a long time and one Friday night, I just prayed and told Him to take over, that I want to be a part of the big picture He`s drawing, that I want to give my life for the cause and wouldn`t have my own agenda anymore.
Two days later, I`ve got so many things to do… Things I never thought I would be doing… Never even in my dreams! And I am so amazed of Jesus` heart. I`m just gonna trust Him.
So today, I thank Him for all the wonderful things—that are all heartwarming.
119.He`s been a really patient and loving Father even if I`m such a stubborn young lady.
120. For reminding me of my purpose, what I am created for…even if I always try to run away from what He has called me to do.
121. For patience, and love and grace that is underserved.
122. For sisters who rebuke me when I`m not listening to Him.
123. For friends and family and new acquaintances whom I love and who loves me.
124. For the strength to overcome weaknesses.
125. For overflowing organic greens and sweet treats! I always prayed for them!