The Everyday Design Challenge

3:10 PM

I've been reading on DesignInformer.com and accepted the challenge on designing something daily. Perhaps I can do that in the morning, every 10am, as soon as I get in the office.

I don't know but it really works when you are not pressured to do anything and you just challenge yourself and do what you love to do. Honestly, being a newbie in the design industry, I find it hard to come up with something when I feel the pressure hitting hard on me. But when I am just enjoying the assignments... on free times when I just do the things I love... here's what I come up with:





But more than anything else, doing designs daily also means that I am becoming a good steward of every gift God has entrusted to me.

I love this verse:

2 Corinthians 3:18 (King James Version)

18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.


And  although, it might be out of context, but I guess, it also means that as we behold his glory, we see all the talents that he has given us and we grow in our desire to use whatever it is that He has given us for His glory.

I want to take care of the gifts God gave me and I will do my best (not just "try") to develop my gifts, so when I get to see Jesus face to face...he will be proud of me.

I'm taking up the challenge but I'll be posting that in my design blog that is currently under construction. ;) Soli deo gloria!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *