Ever Been Accused Falsely?

12:01 PM

I know sometimes people wonder why I am like me. You know, why I think and act the way I do. Sometimes, I think I'm not becoming submissive or whatever. But there is a difference between "being submissive and compromising the truth" and "knowing the truth and standing for it while being submissive at the same time".

I remember Francis Chan's video about this.


You know sometimes, the bad things people say gets to me. I'm also a normal person.  But standing up for what's right, for what's biblical... is better than just keeping your quiet and doing nothing. The Bible says it's okay for people to mock you for the sake of the Gospel, for the sake of the truth, for Jesus...

And even though it gets to me, even if constantly get hurt for being speaking the heart of God...that would be okay. I wouldn't want to have any regrets for compromising or for being afraid to stand for what I know is right.

But of course, knowing when to speak up is wisdom. You don't tell a person, esp. if the person is higher than you, that he's wrong. You have to wait on God for Him to deal him. What I'm talking about here is when you are  speaking about truths at the right time, at the right place, and you're not intending to spear anybody with what you're saying and  yet people hate you.

But the rewards in heaven is great. Just think about those things. And remember that we are called for humility, patience, kindness and everything godly.

“Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *