Old Designs and Everything Else

5:15 PM

These were some of the designs I came up when I was still learning Photoshop. Yeah, couldn't remember exactly when these were created.  But I am amazed and thankful for everything I have learned after a year. I've been doing more videos, photographing, and shooting,  than editing photos and there are still much more to learn in this craft. But I am enjoying it and lovin' it so much. I wish I have more time to do edit photos. It's like drawing. And although, I started to sketch and paint again, I will still be doing Photoshop edits once in a while.
This two (above and below) are fairly new, like a month ago.lolz

This was one year old. Learning Photoshop.
Older than a year. Barely knew Photoshop.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *