His Mercies Are New Every Morning

8:53 AM

I get so unpredictable at times. I guess, everyone of us has that side of himself that gets so annoying sometimes. It's funny that the more I become conscious about it, the more I begin to fail, the more I do the things I really don't want to. It's annoying. Really. 

Annoying even to me. ^^

Sometimes we end a day in a pretty bad note, in a bad mood or with many mistakes. But it's comforting to know that God offers us a new day~a new morning to start again.

Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, 
for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
 ~Lamentations 3:22-23

Each day, God offers us to the chance to become a new person, different from who we are yesterday and a step closer to the image of His Son, Jesus! 


So when I am annoyed at myself or when you are annoyed with yourself, know that today, God offers us a fresh start. A new beginning. A chance to start over and become the best person He has meant for us to become. 

His mercies are new every morning. :)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. you're right Cathy, even I, got easily annoyed by unexpected circumstances in my life. I also got mad when I don't get what I want. But there are saying that everything happens for a reason and it's true.

    Great blessing comes unexpectedly.

    Sister in Christ, Riza
    http://theimperishablebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *