A Simple Woman’s Daybook: A Day in March

4:57 PM

FOR TODAY
tumblr_m1ivkdQsI01qbg5hlo1_500

Outside my window...

It’s drizzling outside and the sparrows are flying around, maybe looking for a place to find shelter. Feels cool and calming. I hear the birds chirping. Pretty afternoon. ;)


I am thinking...

how nice it would be to walk under the rain, with an umbrella. It’s summer here so cool rain is something to cherish! *wink*

 


I am thankful...

that the meeting tonight was cancelled. I was rushing to finish some paperwork but I can slow down now since the meeting might be moved till next week.

 

tumblr_lzf4bzbK5Q1r7fgggo1_500
In the kitchen...

Green beans and beef. My favorite! ;) But I’m craving for ice cream. It’s a little warm even though it’s raining. A little cool too. I don’t understand! haha


I am wearing...

Orange flowery shorts. Summery around the house! LOL


I am creating...

Tshirt designs and brochures. Summer camp is also one month away so I’ll also be making camp promo materials and the program too!

 

tumblr_m0tt17vB6Z1qbj49mo1_500


I am going...

to take a short nap later when I post this. Lazy afternoon because of the rain!


I am wondering...

why lately I’m loving old songs. Well, not really “old” but songs that were popular a few years back, like Brooke Fraser’s “Faithful”, Lenny LeBlanc’s. I haven’t been hearing new songs that speak to my heart these days.

 

Photo Source:

1, 2, 3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *