Weekly Reading List 5.2

2:03 AM

If we would sum up how the week went for me, I must say that it’s really been a roller coaster ride for my faith. I would be lying and I  would be a hypocrite if I would say that my faith is always soaring like an eagle…although I wish I’m always strong like that and I’m never doubtful because God deserves my faith all the time and because without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

 

rainberrysource

But like that man on Mark 9 who asked God to heal his unbelief  {quite weird but sometimes we’re like that, right?  Sometimes we’re even in the middle of belief and unbelief, believing that God can do miracles but doubting partly that He will do it for us}…we must bring our unbelief to God ask Him to heal it.

 

Jesus heals doubts every time. All we need to do is ask.

 

'”…But if you can do anything, take pity on us and help us.”

23 “‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.”

24 Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”                         Mark 9:21-24

 

There are so many things we don’t understand. Normally…because we are man and we are not God. But Jesus promises to give us the understanding we need if we would ask Him. And although the “understanding” doesn’t necessarily mean the answers to our questions, it could be a the most peaceful, heartwarming comfort we could get from Him, knowing that He loves us and wants nothing more than the best.

 

tumblr_leg8umPINZ1qfovpfo1_500

 

Let’s trust the Lord no matter the circumstance and believe that He’s always, always watching and standing right behind us caring for us.

 

And that our miracles are coming!

Goodnight!

 

Faith And Doubt by Dena Jackson

Right Now Matters and So Do You by Bonnie Gray

When Your Words Don’t Match Your Heart by Kristin Welch

5 Important Lessons To Avoid Burn-Out by Shyju

You Might Also Like

0 comments

♥♥♥

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *